[Frameworks] The Flicker

Jonathan Walley walleyj at denison.edu
Tue Feb 28 03:10:22 UTC 2017

Thanks Chuck, and thanks also to Pip, Scott, Steve, and Esperanza for their insights. I think tomorrow’s screening will be do-able. My only real frustration at this point is how quite the DVD track is. Maybe I’ve been watching too much Bruce McClure, but I remember The Flicker as bring pretty loud. I’m hoping I can give the rather thin track some oomph when I patch into the sound system of our projection booth.

I’ll let you all know how it goes.

And I’ll likely have more crowdsourcing questions as this seminar wears on.

All best,
JW