[Frameworks] Looking for 16mm Projectors in Scotland

Erin Weisgerber erincw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:14:32 UTC 2017

I am looking to rent 3 x 16mm projectors in Edinburgh or elsewhere in
Scotland from about February 27  to March 7, 2017 to be used in a looping
installation.

I am hoping to find projectors in Scotland rather than try to transport
projectors from Montreal, Canada, where I am based, and deal with the
shipping and power transformation concerns. I'm looking for coops,
collectives, or individuals who may be able to rent these projectors.  If
anyone could point me in the right direction it would be a great help!

Ideally, I would use matching slot-load projectors. I have been using Elmo
SL's with 50mm f1.2 lenses. I have a set of 3 lamps that I use only for
this project so that the lamps have the same life and the colour
temperature matches.

So ideally I would use 3 x Elmo SL projectors with matching prime lenses,
but I could use matching zoom lenses or possibly bring my own lenses. I
could also use other projectors if I couldn't find 3 Elmos.

Thanks in advance for your time and any suggestions you may be able to give!

Erin