[Frameworks] Flicker Installation

todd eacrett hellbox at agit-prop.com
Sun Jan 15 11:02:03 UTC 2017

Haven't had a problem doing this. We did a multi-projection
installation at Antimatter last year that was all glitch/fast flicker
and the projectors  didn't blink. They were only running during
the day, but I have no reason to believe they wouldn't be fine running
continually.

I've had more issues with media players choking on high bitrates. And
shitty cables.

Cheers,

Todd Eacrett
Victoria BC Canada