[Frameworks] Werner Nekes Travels

Ekrem (Squeaky Wheel) ekrem at squeaky.org
Tue Jan 24 19:17:00 UTC 2017

His website seems to be locked right now, and not sure how much info there
is on there about it, but I've been curious about those who attended Nekes'
workshops in other countries (besides those in Western Europe and the US.)

I know he's been to Argentina and Turkey, but would love to hear more if
any of you have attended or know of his travels.

RIP
*Ekrem Serdar*
*Media Arts Curator*
*Squeaky Wheel Film & Media Art Center*
617 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14203
PUBLIC HOURS: Tuesday-Saturday 12:00-5:00pm
716-884-7172  |  squeaky.org <http://www.squeaky.org/>
*Celebrating 30 years of innovation in electronic media & film!*