[Frameworks] experimental films with philosophical text?

Kolberg, Sarah skolberg at buffalo.edu
Thu Jan 26 22:24:13 UTC 2017

Ben –

You may wish to look at Hollis Frampton’s Zorn’s Lemma (the final section) – which references (however obliquely) the 11th C philosopher Robert Grosseteste, a medieval cosmologist and philosopher who wrote “On light and the beginning of forms, which was meant to offer a metaphor of the visible/tangible world as an symbol of the spiritual world.

                ~ sarah