[Frameworks] Christopher MacLaine

Gene Youngblood atopia at comcast.net
Wed Jul 5 14:02:28 UTC 2017

Frameworkers, a friend of mine is researching the literary life of Christopher MacLaine. He sent this yesterday:

"You may know that [MacLaine] was also a poet and editor. (Jordan Belson was the art editor for the first issue of Contour Quarterly, the magazine that MacLaine and his wife Norma edited, which ran for four issues in the late forties.) I've been very interested in that side of his work, which has completely vanished from any public view or awareness, and I've been working for a few years on assembling the writings, and trying to learn more about the context. Have had a very hard time finding anyone still alive to talk to who knew him, or much on record about his life. Any suggestions you might have in that regard would be very welcome.

Any leads on this? Steve? Scott?