[Frameworks] Wanted: 16mm Flatbed Editor

Sceptics skept sceptics at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 12:34:47 UTC 2017

My search continues for a flatbed editor, preferably closer to NYC. I could drive out 90 miles, or have it shipped if it makes sense financially. I know many individuals pass them on, but I'm also willing to pay a fair price for the right editor. It would be great to find one with Super 16 capabilities, but understand that's a tall order. I would be happy to find one for regular 16mm at this point.

If you have one you are willing to part with, or have any leads, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you!

Evan Samaras