[Frameworks] Vampire Film - 16mm Sunrise

Remington Smith electrablind at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 20:28:39 UTC 2017

Hi All,
Long time listener, first time caller. I'm shooting a feature vampire film and for one of the scenes, the vampire stands in front of a 16mm film of a sunrise.
Does anyone happen to have a 100ft reel of a sunrise as B-roll from a previous shoot/color archive material they'd be willing to sell me?
I found an educational travel doc about Turkey in my 16mm archive, but the print has gone pink, so it won't due.
Thanks!Remington Smith