[Frameworks] super8: braun nizo only shoots reverse

Heath Iverson heathiverson0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 14:00:13 UTC 2017

That "R" button is for making lap dissolves. If you press it once, the
camera will run for 120 frames (i think) then rewind. To get it to run
again you need to hold the "r" button again while filming and once you've
gone past the previously exposed length of film, it should return to normal
functioning. That's if there's not some other problem with the camera.