[Frameworks] Experimental film in Toulouse or Montpellier, FRANCE?

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Tue Jun 13 17:36:37 UTC 2017

In Toulouse you should find screening opportunities at the
Cinematheque de Toulouse, or Traverse Video, or Les Abbatoirs, or
some other local venues. A number of filmmakers live there (I can
send contact info privately).

This lab has been a work in progress for awhile, but the people and
the equipment are still there:
http://www.filmlabs.org/index.php/labs/bioskop/

In Montpellier there is a smaller scene, but still some filmmakers
live near there. Martine Rousset lives in Frontignan. The university
might be a good place for a screening.

-Pip Chodorov