[Frameworks] technical question about frameworks

Mark Street mstreet430 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 19:28:59 UTC 2017

Hey There:

I just sent something to frameworks... I THINK it went through, but I did
get this error message back.  Should I resend?

best,
Mark Street

This is the mail system at host mx7.webfaction.com.

                   The mail system

<frameworks at mailman-mail5old.webfaction.com>: Host or domain name not found.
    Name service error for name=mailman-mail5old.webfaction.com type=A: Host
    not found

Final-Recipient: rfc822; frameworks at mailman-mail5old.webfaction.com