[Frameworks] San Francisco Cinematheque wants to hear from you!

Mark Mcelhatten markm at sikelia-ny.com
Wed Mar 1 02:50:48 UTC 2017

Hi Steve
I filled out the survey in the most complimentary and truthful. Hope that it is useful. Keep up the great work.
Mark

On Feb 28, 2017, at 9:32 PM, Steve Polta <steve.polta at gmail.com<mailto:steve.polta at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Frameworkers,

San Francisco Cinematheque<http://www.sfcinematheque.org> is currently undergoing an organizational assessment. With the intention of better understanding our community and place in the local, national and international arts and film "ecosystem," we want to hear from Frameworkers. Parties interested in participated are encouraged to fill out our brief (7-minute) assessment survey.

Your opinions on the work of Cinematheque will be highly valued. This survey is (obviously) 100% voluntary and is also anonymous. If you care to, you are encouraged to leave an email address in one of the comments field of the survey if you are open to further follow-up. Your emailed inquiries to me directly regarding this process would be welcome as well.

You can fill out our 7-minute survey here<http:///>:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7WMRVH5

Thanks so much for your consideration and your time.

Best wished to all,

Steve Polta
Artistic Director/Archivist
San Francisco Cinematheque