[Frameworks] optical sound film screening

C Keefer keefco1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 23:50:41 UTC 2017

Hi Peter,

Are you seeking film prints or digital copies?  Fischinger's *Ornament
Sound*, as Ingo mentioned (contact Center for Visual Music, Los Angeles for
Fischinger films). We also have a16mm print at Light Cone, Paris.

Several films by Barry Spinello, several by Norman McLaren. Many by Devon
Damonte, many by Richard Reeves.

Here's a direct/handmade sound program I curated for a "Seeing Sound"
symposium in Bath, UK, with descriptions of some of these films:
http://www.seeingsound.co.uk/programme-2/fixed-media/

best regards,
Cindy Keefer
Center for Visual Music