[Frameworks] Svema 16mm

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Thu Mar 9 05:29:46 UTC 2017

Nicolas Rey shot his three-hour travel feature
"Les Soviets Plus l'Electricité" on Sviema
super-8 stock. The film includes a visit to the
Sviema factory in Kiev where he was able to wrest
the developing formula from Vladimir Ivanovitch.
He hand-developed all the rolls back in Paris.
This was color stock by the way.

http://www.lafilmforum.org/archive/fall-2013-schedule/les-soviets-plus-l-electricite-soviets-plus-electricity-by-nicolas-rey/