[Frameworks] Eulogy Films

Mike Morris m_alex_morris at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 18:06:10 UTC 2017

Meg,
I'd offer my own I Can't Wait To Meet You There (https://vimeo.com/38970593) and Blue Movie (message me for a password protected link if curious).
I'd also say:
Mike Kuchar - MotherEvan Meaney - several in his Ceibas cycleMichael Robinson - These Hammers Don't Hurt Us Jennifer Montgomery - The Agonal Phase (maybe not exactly an elegy, but in the ballpark)
And I strongly second Alex's recommendation of Eric Stewart's Wake.
I feel like I should have a longer list, but hopefully this will be helpful for now...
Mike Morris
-------
Message: 1