[Frameworks] 4K FCP

Jean-Pierre Marchant jeanpierremarchant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:42:04 UTC 2017

The software can handle it no problem. The bottleneck for performance will
be your computer, but if it's slow you can use proxies: import the clips,
select them and then in the menu under file select transcode (or something
like that; I'm not at my computer) and then click "proxy". Wait awhile
while it all renders and then you'll be good to go.