[Frameworks] "A Roll for Peter" at ATA Sat April 1 !!!!!!

Mark Street mstreet430 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 17:35:18 UTC 2017

BAY AREA PEEPS. Come on out to the latest "A Roll for Peter" screening, a
collaborative commemoration with some 40 artists in honor of the great
Peter Hutton. Jenn Reeves and I conceived this project; Eric Theise has
taken it on with verve and extraordinary, heroic focus by organizing
screenings all over the country. Next stop ATA Saturday April 1. Reeves,
Theise and I will show short films in the latter half of the program, along
with Peter's "In Marin County"

http://www.othercinema.com