[Frameworks] Looking for Angenieux 12-120mm lens or another Auricon-compatible

George Monteleone georgemonteleone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 04:29:00 UTC 2017

Hi everyone.  I'm in NYC, looking to buy an Angenieux 12-120 or some kind
of c-mount lens with a built-in reflex viewfinder compatible with an
Auricon (or CP-16).  I need a lens with a viewfinder that extends to the
left side of the camera.

I have a Berthiot 17.5-70 (silver one) but it's not the right thread --
suited for a non-reflex bolex with the viewfinder on the right side.  Happy
to talk trade, of course, if interested.

Thanks!

-George