[Frameworks] experimental/feminist films with a woman's voice-over narration?

Sandra Davis eugelily at aol.com
Wed Nov 8 17:10:13 UTC 2017

Dear Ben,
just noticed your post:

Following feature one dominant "story telling" female voice, although other voices/non-vocal sound interwoven on track

A PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE     3 women of different generations speaking of their experience living in female bodies (real stories)

IGNORANCE BEFORE MALICE     journey through healing a fractured body / soul following an accident

FOR A YOUNG FILMMAKER    poem of memory and place  Pt 1 of trilogy

SAISONNIER   part 2 of trilogy

Sandra Davis

-----E-mail d'origine-----