[Frameworks] experimental/feminist films with a woman's voice-over narration?

mary billyou mbillyou at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 22:03:37 UTC 2017

my movie "The Wonder of It All" <https://vimeo.com/50904896>

and "ours be the tossing" <https://vimeo.com/15333125>

PS I love "Crowdog" by Vanessa Renwick and "Dirty Fingernails" by Sarah
Kennedy and "Hair Piece" by Ayoka Chenzira.

There's also a bunch by Martha Rosler: "A Budding Gourmet," "How Do We Know
What Home Looks Like?," and one of the best: "Martha Rosler Reads Vogue"

MM Serra's "Enduring Ornament"

Some of Sabine Gruffat's recent work has her voice – "Speculation Nation"

Shelly Silver's work

www.marybillyou.com