[Frameworks] experimental/feminist films with a woman's voice-over narration?

Bernard Roddy tactilecorpus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 23:47:28 UTC 2017

I was just thinking,why should it matter?  Chuck offers sociological
considerations, a history.  Let's have voices hitherto unheard or
interrupted.  But that's not it for me.  I think, when it's an
authoritative voice, it really hardly matters.  The lecture could as well
have been male.  On the other extreme, there are those voiceovers that
wouldn't really qualify as narration.  It becomes poetry.  Too much for the
guy in me.  I think what appeals to me is a woman's voice handling
something really difficult.