[Frameworks] Argentine Experimental Cinema in Vienna

Pablo Marin pamarin82 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 11:26:57 UTC 2017

Hi Frameworkers,
I hope you're doing great. I didn't want to let pass the opportunity to invite any of you who might be around Vienna next November 15-16th to a series of screenings we will be doing together with Claudio Caldini in the Austrian Filmmuseum.
The program consists of one shared show featuring a selection of both of our films, one historical program covering the period 1965-2016 of experimental films made in Argentina, and one final program devoted to one of Caldini's wonderful multi-projector expanded cinema pieces.
Here's the link:https://www.filmmuseum.at/jart/prj3/filmmuseum/main.jart?rel=en&content-id=1219068743272&schienen_id=1505733526072&ss1=y

After that, I will be in Helsinki for a couple of talks and to show some of my films.
Please feel free to reach out if you're near the area!
All the very best and apologies for the self-advertisement,
Pablo MarínBuenos Aires