[Frameworks] Kinograph Open Source Film Digitalization

Warren Cockerham warrencockerham at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 21:20:23 UTC 2017

Hey Ben,

Me and Colin Brant were seriously looking into building one of these at Bennington 3-4 years ago. We ended up leaving the school shortly after. I think the overhead here is dslr replacement - lots of shutter use. Maybe a mirrorless would last longer? I’d contact Matthew Epler directly.  He seems pretty approachable about q’s folks might have. You’ll need access to and working knowledge of a 3D printer. Seems like a fun project to pursue. I think about this open-source, cheap, approach often. Good luck!!

Warren
- Tampa, FL