[Frameworks] Editing neg?

Dave Tetzlaff djtet53 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 21:53:55 UTC 2017

I wouldn’t suggest conforming any negative you care about yourself unless you have plenty of experience both with handling negative and with a glue splicer. Any dust or whatever that gets on the neg will show up in the print. It takes technique to scrape just the right amount of emulsion off correctly, apply the glue properly, and so on.

Rather than contract a lab to do the work, I’d look for some indie maker with experience and an editing bench who’s willing to do it. They should be cheaper than a lab, and be more communicative, I’d hope anyway…