[Frameworks] old film

Tara Nelson brendamerenda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 17:23:15 UTC 2017

Hello Jonathan,

She should definitely have an archivist, collector or experienced film
handler look at this collection before she tosses it!

Home Movie Day is coming up (October 21st) - is there a location near you
that will host an event?  That would be a good place to recommend she take
the films, so they can be inspected or at least assessed by someone who has
experience with film. They would also be able to recommend the best local
place for disposal.

She could also contact the Center for Home Movies for more resources.
http://www.centerforhomemovies.org/resources/

Tara Merenda Nelson
Visual Studies Workshop
Rochester, NY