[Frameworks] Estar slide film

Ben Gwilliam info at thosesoundsbetween.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 10:30:36 UTC 2018

Hello frameworks hive

I am working on an exhibition  that will feature a few Judith Barry
works in 2019. One work is being rebuilt that uses 35mm slide
projectors. The original slides were/are ESTAR based. Unfortunatley we
cannot use any of the original prints, so we are to produce more slides.
So my question is what should would be a recommended current slide stock
to make new slides from that will appear as close as possible to an 80's
slide stock that was also commonly used as motion picture print stock??

I dont know at this time if she copied from negs or relied on making
reversal copies. Im assuming it would most likley be a velvia reversal
these days in E6 chem.

Many thanks for any suggestions

--
Ben Gwilliam