[Frameworks] Seeking examples of film elegies

James Hansen james.p.hansen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:02:35 UTC 2018

Hi Sarah,

Any of Phil Solomon's work from the In Memoriam (Mark LaPore) series would
be nice. *Untitled (for David Gatten), **Rehearsals for Retirement, *and *Still
Raining, Still Dreaming *are all quite meditative in different ways. *Last
Days in a Lonely Place* incorporates varied sources and is very wonderful.

Anne Charlotte Robertson's *My Cat, My Garden, and 9/11*

Seconded Mary Helena Clark's *The Dragon is the Frame*.

Frampton's *Gloria!* also comes to mind.

with sympathy,
james

--
James Hansen