[Frameworks] Braun Nizo repair in Europe

FrameWorks Admin frameworks at re-voir.com
Sun Dec 16 05:01:47 UTC 2018

Hi Esperanza,
Yes there are two qualified technicians in Paris.
We work with Christophe Goulard who can fix and refurbish anything in the 801 Macro, including adding new features such as an ASA selector or a 24.000 fps crystal sync option.
If you want to work with Christophe the best is to send the camera to Re:Voir because we sell his cameras and work with him regularly. He works out of his home and sometimes keeps strange hours, doesn’t reply reliably, but his work is great.
Andre Egido used to be a technician at Braun and he can fix them as well including the complicated sound cameras like the 6080. He has a website and also works out of his home outside Paris.
Let me know if you need help with it.
Best, Pip