[Frameworks] Projector repair in LA

Adam Hyman adam at lafilmforum.org
Tue Dec 18 19:17:52 UTC 2018

Hi Mariah,

Usually one tried
Milt Goodwin
626-488-7653
And
Charles Massa
310-779-9339 or 310-801-3120

Milt has great service, but his repairs aren¹t always successful the first
time.
Charles has not as great service, and I¹ve never successfully gotten a
repaired projector from him, but other people have.

A grimace emoji would be appropriate here.

Not familiar with Walt¹s.  How are they?

But otherwise you need to ship.

Best regards,

Adam
Los Angeles Filmforum

On 12/18/18, 10:50 AM, "FrameWorks on behalf of Mariah Garnett"
<frameworks-bounces at jonasmekasfilms.com on behalf of