[Frameworks] Visionary filmmaker, Paul Clipson has passed.

Antonella Bonfanti antonella.bonfanti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 22:47:39 UTC 2018

For those who haven't seen this yet on social media, a go-fund-me campaign
has been organized by a friend close to Paul to help his family with cost
of living expenses and expenses associated with his funeral and memorial.
All the funds generated will go directly to Paul's family.

https://www.gofundme.com/paul-clipson-family-memorial-fund