[Frameworks] Visionary filmmaker, Paul Clipson has passed.

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 15:43:53 UTC 2018

I am very saddened to hear this. Paul was such a creative filmmaker as well as a very sweet person. I was proud to present many of his films in Havana a couple of years ago and they were well received. The filmmaking community has lost a very important filmmaker. I loved watching his work and his sensitive approach when filming his loved one as well the new techniques he pursued in his work. Paul was very supportive to numerous filmmakers here and also to me and my work.. I will miss him very much personally,

Sent from my iPhone