[Frameworks] FILMS for ONE to EIGHT PROJECTORS tour dates

Jonathan Walley walleyj at denison.edu
Sun Feb 11 15:33:12 UTC 2018

Ha Ha! I used to heap scorn and mockery upon people who accidentally sent personal emails to listservs by incorrectly replying. But now I have made the same embarrassing gaffe! Oh, woe is me.

Well, now everyone knows about my very high opinion of Roger Beebe’s work, which you absolutely should see if Roger comes to your town, as well as my personal anguish and agony - and I welcome any commiserating responses, as well as scorn and mockery. I could have pretended it was an intentionally post-modern “review” of Roger’s show, in the tradition of published letters to and from filmmakers and critics (Dear Stan Brakhage…), but I decided to be honest instead. But Roger, since it’s now public, you’re welcome to use my email in any and all publicity for your forthcoming programs.

Sorry everyone for unwittingly - wittlessly - opening the grimy window onto my stupid problems.
All best,
Jonathan

Dr. Jonathan Walley
Associate Professor and Chair