[Frameworks] Closed captions

Bernard Roddy tactilecorpus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 16:08:56 UTC 2018

In an interesting email development, I was advised to provide such
subtitling for the benefit of everyone in the room, the implication
being that any work is more readable (and more correctly readable) if
it has English text visible on screen.  We're not talking about this,
we're just told what to do ("best practices").