[Frameworks] 7360 Sukiyaki

David Baker dbaker1 at hvc.rr.com
Mon Feb 26 22:15:20 UTC 2018

Dr. Walley,

I can not help with regard to the question, where did 7360 Sukiyaki premier?
However I have uploaded to Vimeo an audio recording of Tony's projection / performance
at Millennium Film Workshop on 6-15-74
which may be of interest to you, your research associate or others on this list.

https://vimeo.com/257530075 <https://vimeo.com/257530075>

This recording includes:

 Film Feedback

  Projection of film that has been subjected to hammering, reassembled.

  Projection of films subjected to electrocution

  Projection of curried film.
  ( Curry by Marian Zazeela)

  Projection of creoled film stock

 7360 Deep Fried - to be looked at sans projection

 Discussion of film pickling, film as a culinary ingredient
 “film material behaves more or less like onions”

7360 Sukiyaki

Q & A

Power to the people,

David