[Frameworks] RE MI wiki wiki

Els van Riel mail at elsvanriel.be
Tue Jan 16 09:47:39 UTC 2018

Merci Aurélie,

Enfin j’ai pris un peu de temps pour ce retrospective.
Quel travail!
Une bonne dose d’inspiration!

Avec mes meilleurs voeux à toi, Katie, Miles et les autres
Els

On 23 Dec 2017, at 15:13, aurelie at mire-exp.org wrote:

At the end of this year, we feel kind of emotional finalizing RE MI Re engineering Moving Image, a collective adventure by Mire, LaborBerlin and Filmwerkplaats Rotterdam.

An epopee that generated a wonderfull collective energy that carried us over the last two years.
There is around photochemical film an effervescent international movement and strenght is in numbers !
MERCI DANKE BEDANKT !

So now it’s time for a little retrospective…
To dive or dive again into RE MI you can check the dedicated website : www.re-mi.eu
AND there is the WIKI -http://www.re-mi.eu/wiki/
a collaborative documentation platform that we invite you to explore thoroughly.
You will find, amongst other things : recordings from Film In the Present Tense and Handmade Emulsion Primitive Colour, souvenirs from Bains Argentiques, lots of technical reports, machines tutorials…and much more.

Don‘t hesitate to contact us if you want to contribute/ complete/ correct !

See, thanks to us, you will not get bored for this year’s festive season ;)

Best wishes !

RE MI team