[Frameworks] The Kinochrome Sessions

Nicholas Kovats nkovats at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 03:15:52 UTC 2018

The Kinochrome Sessions

A selection of avant-garde/experimental shorts will be presented on
August 11th at Cinecycle in downtown Toronto, Canada.

We are accepting submissions during the month of July. We will
announce the program on the first week of August. Our submission
preference is for an electronic preview of your work. Please send your
info and preview links to kinochrome1 at gmail.com. We will able to
screen your original selected works on 35mm, 16mm, Super 8, Regular 8,
DCP, H264, Prorez or MPEG4. Our 4mm projector is broken.

All are welcome. Tickets are $10 or PWYC.

Photo credit = Free Fall. (1964) by Arthur Lipsett