[Frameworks] Maurice Lemaitre

Takahiko iimura iimura at gol.com
Wed Jul 4 12:20:53 UTC 2018

Hi, Pip
Thank you for your mail which keep informing me important news.
Sorry to hear Maurice Lemaire has gone whom I met in Paris in the late 1960s.
Lettrerist is certainly first conceptual artist in film who leads me to my film White Calligraphy(1i67) writing Japanese characters  directly on film
in every frame. The  film is distributed from Light Cone, Paris.

Best

Taka