[Frameworks] ENGAUGE Experimental Film Festival

Jon Behrens bolexman at msn.com
Fri Jul 6 13:07:34 UTC 2018

HI Frameworkers, I am happy to announce an all new arm of the Interbay Cinema Society - ICS - It is an experimental film festival and this is going to be an annual event, and this is going to be our first year I encourage experimental filmmakers from all over the world to submit their work.

“Engauge”, a new experimental film festival based in Seattle, WA, invites you to submit your work.

Created to highlight and augment the work of the Lightpress Grants offered twice yearly by Interbay Cinema Society, “Engauge” will consider only films that originated on film. That means that somewhere in the filmmaking process, you the filmmaker actually worked directly with celluloid, either by loading it into a camera and shooting film, or looking through and selecting found film footage, or directly scratching, painting, drawing onto or collaging footage.

We are interested primarily in short films, since we have a limited number of festival slots available. We are also committed to a festival that reflects the international and diverse nature of experimental work.

Each film accepted for screening will received a $200 honorarium. No Entry Fee.

Festival Deadline:  September 15, 2018<x-apple-data-detectors://1>.
Festival Dates:  November 8-10, 2018<x-apple-data-detectors://2>.

For more information please visit our website
http://interbaycinemasociety.org/film-festival/

Thanks very much
Interbay Cinema Society
Sent from my iPhone