[Frameworks] Moviola six plate flatbed

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:48:02 UTC 2018

I have a VINTAGE Magnasync Moviola M-77-16 16mm Flatbed Film Production
Console Editor StationModel: M-77-16 for sale to folks on this list for $75
or if anyone here can repair I will pay the costs.

There are many cosmetic marks due to age of machine and usageI had been
using this machine up until recently when all of a sudden it stopped. The
torque motors will not turn. The screen lights up and the power turns on. I
have no idea how to fix it.

Unit powers on Control panel buttons, knobs and switches are all intact.
Rear panel connectors and other unit components are intact. Monitor screen
light turns on

I am selling this as is.

*MUST BE PICKED UP or buyer arranges shipping*.

. (L" x W" x H"): 39-1/2 x 61-1/4 x 51 Weight: HEAVY