[Frameworks] ORWO Film Distribution - UN 54 B&W Negative

MONO NO AWARE mononoawarefilm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 00:00:19 UTC 2018

Meg,

Good evening, looking forward to having you visit us in NYC next month.

If you are looking for a 100 ASA b/w stock and aren't deadset on the ORWO
brand, MONO NO AWARE has begun distributing FOMA from CZ.

We now carry in stock, 100R B/W 16mm SP reversal stock in 100' (only $40!)
and 400' loads. See here <Meg, MONO used to be the distributor, I doubt
you'll be able to find the stock unless someone has it stock piled, if you
are dead set on getting ORWO you can ask Josh if hes got some, but if you
are OK with another manufacturer, and are just looking for the fine grain
100 ASA, we are now distributing FOMAPAN 100 ASA bw film
http://mononoawarefilm.com/foma100rmay-2018/ We have loads in stock,> Yes,
we ship : )

Happy filming everyone!

Steve Cossman
Founder / Director

◅
*MONO NO AWARE*
501c3 Cinema Arts Non-Profit Organization est. 2007
| Film Stock | Equipment | Lab Facilities | Workshops |
e: mononoawarefilm.com c: +1 2674561143 <%2B1%20267%20456-1143> in:gram
<https://www.instagram.com/mononoawarefilm/>
<%2B1%20267%20456-1143>
press: New York Times
<https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/11/nyregion/a-brooklyn-film-school-where-the-digital-revolution-didnt-happen.html>,