[Frameworks] question - 'the body/artist anatomies' in experimental film

lagonaboba lagonaboba at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 14:46:01 UTC 2018

I confess I have not been closely following this thread, but in case no one has mentioned:

Kubelka’s  Pause!  might be of interest, as might any number of things involving Herman Nitsch.

Shirley Clarke’s two video works with Joseph Chaiken,  Tongues and Savage/Love  foreground Chaiken’s body.

Vito Acconci’s early Super 8mm films and video work.

Has no one mentioned Carolee Schneemann?

Bob Harris