[Frameworks] New England/Montréal multi-projector shows

Beebe, Roger W. beebe.77 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 14 14:16:39 UTC 2018

All,

Apologies (again) about the self-promotion, but I have a string of multi-projector shows in New England (& Canada) starting this Sunday, and I figured a quick heads up couldn’t hurt.  If you find yourself in the orbit of these shows with a few free hours on your hands, I hope you’ll come out.

Best,
Roger

March 18: Providence: Grant Recital Hall (105 Benevolent St), 8 pm
March 19: Boston: Carpenter Center for the Visual Arts, Room B04, 8 pm
March 21: Colby College: Arey 5, 7 pm
March 22: Portland: The Apohadion Theater, 8 pm
March 23: Northampton: Studio4, 7 pm
March 25: Montreal: la lumiere collective, 8 pm

[cid:0A89AA34-0CFC-4F14-A2B8-BFD7480EA952 at nyc.rr.com]