[Frameworks] silent work

Brian Wilson brianwilson934 at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 20:26:12 UTC 2018

Hi Andy,
I also work in silent video.  Here are a few recent examples:
Ancient Air:
Ancient Air

|  |  |

|  |
Ancient Air

digital video, 2017

Ancient Hours:
Ancient Hours

|  |  |

|  |
Ancient Hours

digital video, 2015

White Temple:
White Temple

|  |  |

|  |
White Temple

At the source. digital video, 2017

Best,Brian Wilson
   On Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 10:42:47 AM CDT, Evan Greene <evan.michael.greene at gmail.com> wrote:

 Most of the digital things I make are silent. Here’s one that is public:
https://vimeo.com/256868147
I also have a ton more that are private and could send you the links if you’re interested.