[Frameworks] "Working Rhythms" at Brooklyn Navy Yard Nov 11-25

Mark Street mstreet430 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 11:53:56 UTC 2018

Hey All,
I've been a visiting artist at the Brooklyn Navy Yard for the past year and
this group show is the culmination of work my cohort and me made inspired
by that weird and wonderful place.  I'll be showing a new installation
"Morning, Noon, Night; Water, Land and Sky".  Below is the invite for the
opening Nov 15, if you'd like to come I can send you a code.  Or you can
see the show anytime through Nov 25.  The hours are:

Monday – Friday: 7 am – 7 pm

Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm

Sunday: 12 pm – 5 pm

[image: Working Rhythms.png]