[Frameworks] Linear film editing

Christopher Ball cbifilms at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 02:37:26 UTC 2018

I remember doing sound mixing with 4 U-matic machines, running them all
together until they drifted out of sync while mixing audio.  I also editing
running 2 U-matics together and punching in on the record machine when I
wanted the cut to happen.  What a difference now.  Mind you, film editing
was not hard and puts you in a much better headspace than computer editing.

Christopher