[Frameworks] Films about the clock

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 12:07:53 UTC 2018

Hello frameworkers,

I’m trying to write a short article in spanish about different notions of
time concerning contemporary experimental film and video. Since the concept
of “time related to cinema” is almost impossible to delimit I have decided
to concentrate just about the clock.

So, i’m searching films and videos where the clock is an important
object/issue for the development of the piece. By now I have just found
appropiation works as *60 Seconds* (2002) by Christoph Girardet and *The
Clock* (2012) by Christian Marclay but i’m sure there are dozens.

There’s a brilliant film by Chris Gallagher named *Time Being* (2009) that
could also be useful to theorize some ideas but I need some more titles.

Any suggestions?

Thank you all,

Best,

Albert