[Frameworks] Analogfilmwerke in Hamburg, Germany

Chris G spydir at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 10:25:30 UTC 2018

Hey Frameworkers,

Just wanted to announce that our new(ish) artist-run community lab in
Hamburg, Germany has a lot coming up!

• November 2nd - 'Develop Yourself', a screening of member works and works
that have been processed with us at B-Movie, Brigittenstraße 5, 20359
Hamburg @ 20:00
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2006263652769362/

• November 17th - An open house at Analogfilmwerke's headquarters starting
@ 14:00
https://www.facebook.com/events/1446315705512725/

• November 24th - The first session of our first workshop! Super 8 B&W
reversal
http://shootfilm.de/en/workshops/

We also have an e-mail list if you want period updates on what we're doing
http://eepurl.com/dJs6sc

Aaaand we just joined Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/analogfilmwerke/

At the moment we can offer 16mm & 35mm B&W machine processing, editing
resources for 16mm (Steenbecks, cutting, etc...), hand processing in Lomo
tanks, 16mm contact printing (B&W) to members. We also have a temporary
membership program if someone just wants to work with us for a fixed period
of time.

Warm greetings,
Christopher