[Frameworks] Films about the clock

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 20:14:21 UTC 2018

Hello again,

Thank you all for the answers. The winner is *Bleu Shut* (1971) by Robert
Nelson, with four different votes!

The suggestions will be really useful although i see it is rather difficult
to mention contemporary works. I have found some others created around the
seventies, like those filmed by Guy Sherwin: *Candle & Clock (London 1977)*
and *Clock & Train (Leaving Birmingham 1978). *

Best,
Albert