[Frameworks] Rob Todd question - Fusion Film Workshop (Boston area)?

Mark Toscano mrktosc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 19:01:34 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Does anyone know anything about the Fusion Film Workshop, which was
something going on in Boston area 1998-2000 or thereabouts?

Asking because in Robert Todd's collection, there are a few prints of a
trailer presumably made by Rob, culminating in "Fusion Film Workshop
presents".  A search online brought up info on an event so named which took
place in Beverly, MA in July 2000 at the New Harbor Media Institute, but
one of Rob's prints is actually dated Spring 1998, so I'm guessing this
wasn't a one-time thing.

Bottom line, I'm just hoping to figure out what this thing is.  Anyone know?

thanks very much,

Mark Toscano