[Frameworks] film recorder

Roger Carr rogercarr1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 21:08:04 UTC 2019

Jon,

Indeed, the approach you suggest was our first thought.  We have looked and
looked for such a camera.  There must be hundreds of old Arriflexes rotting
in closets somewhere, but we've come  up with
nothing so far.  They can be rented for thousands of dollars/day in LA, but
geez.  Any leads on a camera would be vastly appreciated.

Roger

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 1:57 PM Jon Behrens <bolexman at msn.com> wrote:

> Roger
> If you had access to 35mm camera , you could shoot it right of a flat
> screen monitor your self. I have done this .. and it looks pretty good. No
> role lines
>
> good luck
> Jon
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Apr 13, 2019, at 12:44 PM, Roger Carr <rogercarr1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Folks,
> >
> > I'm looking for a film recorder to make a few minutes of 35 mm film from
> digital animations.  I'd love to rent one, even buy one, or find someone
> who would do the recording on their recorder for $$.  Any leads gratefully
> appreciate!
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Roger
> >
> > --
> >
> > Roger Carr mobile: 510-735-5407
> > Camp Shasta:  2645 Shasta Road, Berkeley, CA 94708  510-486-0481
> > Bumpety Bump Art Machines: 2743 Ninth Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
> 510-204-9375